Warnings and Precautions:
- Regularly monitor the thyroid function in women suffering from thyroid replacement therapy.
- Uptake of estrogen increases the risk of gallbladder disease.
- In case of severe hypokalemia, severe hypertriglyceridemia, loss of vision, or Jaundice discontinuity of the drug immediately.
- Do not apply this cream on your face or hand.
- In case of overdose situations, directly discuss with your physician to avoid any toxicity.
- The dosage of Premarin cream should be used as your doctor has instructed.
- Systemic absorption can occur with the use of PREMARIN Cream.
- Postmenopausal women should be informed about the importance of reporting vaginal bleeding to their doctor as soon as possible.
Storage: Store the cream at room temperature. Place the cream away from the children. Avoid exposure of direct sunlight, heat, or moisture.
Alternate Brands: No alternative brand of Premarin vaginal cream is available.
Availability in India: The Indian Pharma helps to connect buyers with suppliers who can ship the PREMARIN Cream worldwide as per the buyer’s requirement. The Indian Pharma offers a guarantee of quality as well as delivery for PREMARIN Cream.
Buying Procedure: For buying PREMARIN cream, you just need to contact us at our Toll-free number +91 1800 889 1064 (8130290915) or Email–firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your inquiry to find,
Premarin Vaginal Cream (Conjugated Estrogens Vaginal in UAE Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe. Australia and New Zealand. China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
List of Topical Acne Creams