Asparaginase 10000 IU Injection
General Warning: Consumption of alcoholic beverages should be kept to a minimum or avoided completely.
Erwinase – Asparaginase Erwinia Chrysanthemi 10,000 International Units is supplied for Tenders, Emergency imports, Orphan drug, Reference listed drugs, Comparator Drug, Name patient medicine and Innovator samples etc.
Asparaginase Uses L-Asparaginase is prescribed for the treatment of ALL (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia).
Dosage: The recommended l-asparaginase dose is administered as an injection into the veins, muscles or under the skin by the healthcare practitioner. Patients are advised to drink plenty of fluids and stay hydrated while on treatment with this medication.
Treatment Reactions: The most commonly reported l asparaginase side effects may include:
- Abnormal Transaminases
Warnings and Precautions:
- Patients are advised that l asparaginase injection may have toxic properties and needs to be handled and given/taken with care. It could be irritating to skin, eyes, and the upper respiratory tract.
- Patients should be monitored for the glucose levels at baseline and periodically while on treatment.
- Patients receiving l asparaginase 10000 IU Injection are advised to seek medical assistance in case you feel excessive thirst or any increase in the volume or frequency of urination.
- Patients taking erwinase 10000 are instructed on the risk of thrombosis and hemorrhage and to seek medical assistance promptly in case you have headache, arm or leg swelling, chest pain and shortness of breath.
- Patients taking treatment with l-asparaginase 10000 iu are advised about the risk of pancreatitis and to seek medical advice promptly in case you have abdominal pain.
- Patients receiving this medication are advised that pregnancy and breastfeeding should be avoided.
- While l-asparaginase uses, it is recommended to consider an effective method of birth control in order to avoid pregnancy.
Storage: Store unused or unopened asparshil vials and cartons at 36°F-46°F (2°C-8°C). Protect it from light. Do not use Asparshil following the expiration date mentioned on the vial.
Alternate Brands: The commonly existing alternate brands of Asparshil are as:
- Asperag (Alkem Laboratories Ltd)
- L-Aspatero (Hetero Drugs Ltd)
- Lagicad (Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd)
- Leunase (Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries)
- Celginase (Celon Laboratories Ltd)
Availability in India: The Indian Pharma (TIP) helps connect buyers with suppliers who can ship ASPARSHIL at the global level as per the need of buyer’s. The Indian Pharma provides guarantee of quality as well as delivery for the ASPARSHIL Injection.
Buying Procedure: In order to buy ASPARSHIL, you can contact us at our Toll-free number 1800 889 1064 or on WhatsApp number +91 8130290915 or an Email to us at: