Retevmo (Selpercatinib) is a kinase inhibitor used for the treatment of:
- Adult patients with metastatic RET fusion-positive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- Adult and pediatric patients aged 12 years and older with advanced or metastatic RET-mutant medullary thyroid cancer (MTC) who require systemic therapy.
- Adult and pediatric patients aged 12 years and older with advanced or metastatic RET fusion-positive thyroid cancer who require systemic therapy and who are radioactive iodine-refractory (if radioactive iodine is appropriate).
Side Effects: The most commonly reported retevmo side effects (≥ 25%) include:
- decreased calcium
- dry mouth
- increased creatinine
- increased total cholesterol
- decreased sodium
- increased alkaline phosphatase
Warnings and Precautions:
- Monitor ALT and AST prior to initiating retevmo 80 mg capsule, every 2 weeks during the first 3 months, then monthly thereafter.
- Optimize blood pressure prior to initiating therapy with retevmo 40 mg. Monitor blood pressure after 7 days, at least monthly thereafter.
- Assess patients who are at significantly higher risk of developing QTc prolongation, including those with known long QT syndromes, clinically significant bradyarrhythmias, and severe or uncontrolled heart failure.
- Do not administer selpercatinib capsules for at least 2 weeks following major surgery and until adequate wound healing.
- On behalf of findings from animal reproduction studies and its mechanism of action, retevmo capsules can cause fetal harm if administered to a pregnant woman.
- Respective women should not breastfeed during treatment with retevmo dosage and for 1 week following the final dose.
Storage: Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions between 15°C and 30°C (59°F to 86°F) are permitted.
Availability in India: The Indian Pharma helps connect buyers with suppliers who can ship the RETEVMO at the global level as per the needs of buyer’s. The Indian Pharma provides guarantee of quality as well as delivery for the RETEVMO Capsules.
Buying Procedure: In order to buy RETEVMO, you can contact us at our Toll-free number 1800 889 1064 or on WhatsApp number +919650877511 or an Email to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org along with the legitimate ID Proof, standard Prescription and Medical Reports.
Conclusions: Selpercatinib treatment achieved marked and durable antitumor activity in patients with RET-fusion plus non-small cell lung cancer. Selpercatinib was well tolerated.
What is Retevmo?
Retevmo is an oral targeted therapy for the treatment of NSCLC, medullary thyroid cancer, and other types of thyroid cancers in individuals whose tumors have an alteration (mutation or fusion) in a specific gene (RET or rearranged during transfection).
What does Retevmo contain as an active substance?
The medication Retevmo specifically contains the active substance Selpercatinib.
What type of drug are Retevmo Capsules?
Retevmo Capsules is a brand-name prescription drug.
How much does retevmo cost?
The retevmo price in India usually can vary depending on the wholesaler/pharmacy you visit. Retevmo is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available.
What is the best price for Selpercatinib?
Please contact Toll-free: +91 1800 889 1064 |+919650877511 for selpercatinib price in India. We take the guarantee of quality and delivery anywhere in the world as per the buyer’s requirements.
Can I get Retevmo (Selpercatinib) even if I am not based in India?
The Indian Pharma helps patients in accessing or importing Retevmo (Selpercatinib), not approved in their home country against the legitimate prescription and in conformity with the all local laws and regulations of their home country.