What is STELARA?
STELARA is a monoclonal antibody medication approved for the treatment of Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, plaque psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. How is STELARA supplied?
STELARA is supplied as single-dose prefilled syringes containing 45 or 90 mg or single-dose vials containing 45 mg of ustekinumab for subcutaneous use. STELARA is also available in single-dose vials containing ustekinumab 130 mg for intravenous use. In how many countries STELARA is approved for marketing?
STELARA is available/approved in the USA and Europe. We can help you to access it in India. How can I get STELARA in India?
STELARA is a prescription-only drug and is not approved for marketing in India.
The Indian Pharma (IP) is a consulting pharmaceutical company which assists Patients in accessing medicines in India. The Indian Pharma facilitates such access only against valid prescriptions in conformity with all local laws and regulations.
Patients/ Clinicians / Researchers can contact IP at +91-120-4080562 or write to at – email@example.com We facilitate by-
- Helping in documentation to import the medicine for personal use
- Finding Genuine and reliable source in USA, Europe and Japan
- Ensuring 100% transparency.
STELARA can be shipped to Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Cochin and Pune and other cities in India.
The Indian Pharma can facilitate the supply of STELARA (prescription medicines) to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement.
The Indian Pharma does not manufacture, supply, re-sell or retail any drugs or medicines. All trademarks and other intellectual property in relation to drugs and medicines supplied to you by suppliers are owned by their respective manufacturers or licensees. Can I get STELARA even if I am not based in India?
Almost all countries across the world have provisions for granting access to drugs prior to marketing approval for personal use for patients who have exhausted all other treatment options available in their country
The Indian Pharma (IP) can help patients in accessing/importing STELARA, unapproved in their home country against a legitimate prescription and in conformity with all local laws and regulations of their home country. Send your Enquiry for:
How do I contact The Indian Pharma?
- STELARA in South East Asia – China (Beijing, Chongqing, Shanghai, Tianjin and Shenzhen), Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
- STELARA in the United Arab Emirates – Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan.
- STELARA in North America – Mexico.
- STELARA in South America – Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela.
- STELARA in Europe – Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia.
- STELARA in Russia CIS – Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia.
- STELARA in Australia and New Zealand.
You can use a different channel to contact The Indian Pharma (TIP) Tele & Mobile: You can reach us on +91 9650877511 or +91-120-4080562. Email:
We can also address your enquiries if sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will respond within 24 hours along with stelara 90 mg price & procurement details after receiving your mail. Please mention detailed enquiry, your contact number with ISD code while sending your mail. We will respond within 1 working day after receiving your query form.