Tecentriq – Atezolizumab 60 mg/ ml is supplied for Tenders, Emergency imports, Orphan drug, Reference listed drugs, Comparator Drug, Name patient medicine, Bio-Similar and Innovator samples etc.
In how many countries ATEZOLIZUMAB is approved for marketing?
ATEZOLIZUMAB is available/approved in USA and Europe. We can help you to access it in India.
What is ATEZOLIZUMAB used for?
ATEZOLIZUMAB is indicated for the treatment of patients with:
- Locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma who: • are not eligible for cisplatin-containing chemotherapy, or
- Have disease progression during or following any platinum-containing chemotherapy, or within 12 months of neoadjuvant or adjuvant chemotherapy.
- Metastatic non-small cell lung cancer who have disease progression during or following platinum-containing chemotherapy. Patients with EGFR or ALK genomic tumor aberrations should have disease progression on FDA approved therapy for these aberrations prior to receiving atezolizumab.
How can I get ATEZOLIZUMAB in India?
ATEZOLIZUMAB is a prescription only drug and is not approved for marketing in India.
The Indian Pharma (IP) is a consulting pharmaceutical company which assists Patients in accessing medicines in India. The Indian Pharma facilitates such access only against valid prescriptions in conformity with all local laws and regulations.
Patients/ Clinicians / Researchers can contact IP at +91-120-4080562 or write to at –firstname.lastname@example.org
We facilitate by :-
- Helping in documentation to import the medicine for personal use
- Finding Genuine and reliable source in USA, Europe and Japan
- Ensuring 100% transparency.
ATEZOLIZUMAB can be shipped to Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Cochin and Pune and other cities in India.
The Indian Pharma can facilitate the supply of ATEZOLIZUMAB (prescription medicine) to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement.
The Indian Pharma does not manufacture, supply, re-sell or retail any drugs or medicines. All trademarks and other intellectual property in relation to drugs and medicines supplied to you by suppliers are owned by their respective manufacturers or licensees