Libtayo (cemiplimab-rwlc) Medication:
LIBTAYO cemiplimab-rwlc is a PD-1 blocking antibody used for the treatment of:
- Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma (CSCC)
- Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC)
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Dosage: The recommended dose of cemiplimab injection is 350 mg administered as an intravenous infusion by a doctor over 30 minutes every three weeks until the disease is progressive or unacceptable toxicity occurs.
Side Effects: The most commonly reported libtayo side effects may include:
- Musculoskeletal pain
Warnings and Precautions:
- Patients with cemiplimab 350 mg should be monitored for hyperglycemia or other signs and symptoms of diabetes.
- Patients with the therapy of Cemiplimab-rwlc Injection should contact their doctor immediately for signs or symptoms of infusion-related reactions.
- Patients receiving libtayo dosage must contact their healthcare professional promptly if they develop signs/symptoms of post-allogeneic HSCT complications or of solid organ transplant rejection.
- Females of reproductive potential are advised that libtayo 350 mg can cause harm to a fetus and to inform their doctor of a known or suspected pregnancy.
- Due to the risk for severe side effects in breastfed babies, advise women to avoid breastfeeding while receiving cemiplimab 350 mg and for minimum 4 months following the final dose.