How can I get HUMIRA in India?
HUMIRA is a prescription only drug and is not approved for marketing in India.
The Indian Pharma (IP) is a consulting pharmaceutical company which assists Patients in accessing medicines in India. The Indian Pharma facilitates such access only against valid prescriptions in conformity with all local laws and regulations.
Patients/ Clinicians / Researchers can contact IP at +91-120-4080562 or write to at – email@example.com
We facilitate by –
- Helping in documentation to import the medicine for personal use
- Finding Genuine and reliable source in USA, Europe and Japan
- Ensuring 100% transparency.
HUMIRA can be shipped to Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Cochin and Pune and other cities in India.
The Indian Pharma can facilitate the supply of HUMIRA (prescription medicines) to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement.
The Indian Pharma does not manufacture, supply, re-sell or retail any drugs or medicines. All trademarks and other intellectual property in relation to drugs and medicines supplied to you by suppliers are owned by their respective manufacturers or licensees
Can I get HUMIRA even if I am not based in India?
Almost all countries across the world have provisions for granting access to drugs prior to marketing approval for personal use for patients who have exhausted all other treatment options available in their country
The Indian Pharma (IP) can help patients in accessing/importing HUMIRA, unapproved in their home country against a legitimate prescription and in conformity with all local laws and regulations of their home country.
Send your Enquiry for
- HUMIRA in South East Asia – China (Beijing, Chongqing, Shanghai, Tianjin and Shenzhen), Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
- HUMIRA in United Arab Emirates – Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan.
- HUMIRA in North America – Mexico.
- HUMIRA in South America – Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela.
- HUMIRA in Europe – Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia.
- HUMIRA in Russia CIS – Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia.
- HUMIRA in African Countries – Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe.
- HUMIRA in Australia and New Zealand.