Warning and Precautions:
- Before starting the therapy consult with your health care professional about taking any vitamin, over the counter drug, or herbal remedies.
- Do not take aspirin products without proper doctor permission.
- Take appropriate contraceptive measures to avoid pregnancy during the treatment as it may cause a hazard to the fetus.
- Do not receive any vaccination or immunization during the treatment.
- Do not breastfeed while taking this medication.
- The drug should be avoided for use in the patients on dialysis.
- Patients should be monitored with diarrhea and give fluid as well as electrolytes as required.
- Hypersensitivity reactions including anaphylactoid reactions and severe anaphylactic have been observed.
- If you miss or forget any specific dose, immediately interact with your healthcare provider.
- In circumstances of a drug overdose seek immediate medical attention.
How Supplied/Storage and Handling:
The single vial injection is stored at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F). This injection is prepared by mixing Sodium Chloride Injection, USP with 5% Dextrose Injection.
Alternate Brands of Irinotecan Injection:
The alternate brands of Irinotecan are as follows:
- Irnocam 100mg Injection 5ml (Dr Reddy’S Laboratories Ltd)
- Irinotraz 100mg Injection 5ml (Alkem Laboratories Ltd)
- Stritosar 100mg Injection 5ml (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd)
- Imtus 100mg Injection (Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd)
- Iritero 100mg Injection 1’S (Hetero Healthcare Ltd)
- Campto 100mg Injection 5ml (Pfizer Limited)
- Intensic 100mg Injection 5ml (Neon Laboratories Ltd)
Send your inquiry to find Camptosar (Irinotecan) in UAE Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe. Australia and New Zealand. China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
Conclusion: The systemic analysis specified that the irinotecan based regimens are quite beneficial as well as safe for treating the metastatic adenocarcinoma patients.