Warnings and Precautions:
- The drug is not effective in the case of diarrhea accompanied by fever or blood in the stool.
- Rifagut drug is not helpful in case of any other strain of Escherichia coli.
- Special care should be taken for patients suffering from severe hepatic impairment.
- If diarrhea worsens, immediately consult with your health care professional.
- Patients should be informed about antibacterial drugs including Rifagut 400 mg should only be recommended to treat bacterial infections.
- Instruct patients that the rifagut should be administered with or without food.
- This medicibe is not suitable in order to treat systemic bacterial infections due to the limited systemic exposure.
- Before taking this drug during breastfeeding and pregnancy, talk to your healthcare professional team.
Storage: Rifagut tablet should be stored at room temperature 10-30°C. Place the strip of this drug away from children as swallowing the tablet can cause severe toxicity.
Alternate Brands: Some alternative brand of the medication include:
- Rifaximax 400 Tablet (Zuventus Healthcare Ltd)
- Rixmin 400 Tablet (Cipla Ltd)
- Torfix 400 Tablet (Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd)
- Sibofix 400 Tablet (Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd)
- Rcifax 400 Tablet (Lupin Ltd)
Availability in India: The Indian Pharma helps to connect buyers with suppliers who can ship RIFAGUT worldwide as per the buyer’s requirement. The Indian Pharma offers guarantee of quality as well delivery for the RIFAGUT Tablets.
Buying Procedure: In order to buy RIFAGUT, you just need to contact us at our Toll-free number +91 1800 889 1064 (8130290915) or Email –firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your inquiry to find Rifagut 400mg (Rifaximin) Tablet Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe. Australia and New Zealand. China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
Conclusion: Rifagut specifically is a potent and well-tolerated agent. It has been shown safe as well as effective treatment for bacterial infections of the intestine such as travelers diarrhea and IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome)