Facts of CYENDIV/Nintedanib
- Brand Name: CYENDIV
- API: Nintedanib
- Company Name: Boehringer Ingelheim
- Supplied as: 100mg and 150mg. Each pack of 60 capsules.
Warning & Precautions
- Talk with your doctor about the already existing allergy to any active or inactive ingredient present in the Cyendiv 150 mg capsule.
- Consult with your doctor about taking any vitamin, medication, or herbal remedies while taking this non-small cell lung cancer medication.
- Avoid smoking during this whole treatment process because cigarette smoke may decrease the effectiveness of nintedanib 150 mg medication.
- Generally, females after this therapy have been reported with decreased fertility; thus, those planning to become pregnant should consult with the health care professional.
- Women who are breastfeeding should avoid taking this therapy as this medication can pass through the milk and can cause organ damage to newborn babies.
- Before starting the procedure of Nintedanib, talk to your healthcare professionals about your medical and family record of bleeding or any other organ diseases.
- Nintedanib capsules should not be used in a patient with a Hepatic impairment.
Where can I Buy CYENDIV?
The Indian Pharma connects the buyer with the supplier who can ship CYENDIV to any country of the world as per the buyer’s requirement and Government regulations of the country. CYENDIV is manufactured by Boehringer Ingelheim.
The Indian Pharma provides options for choosing exporters and suppliers of cancer treatment medicines. We guarantee quality and delivery anywhere in the world as per the buyer’s requirements.
CYENDIV is a (prescription drug, prescription medication, or prescription medicine) pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
You can access medicine in India (Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore and Pune, etc.)
We facilitate by providing:
- Medicine Price.
- Finding a genuine and reliable source
- Ensuring 100% transparency.
CYENDIV can be made available in Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Cochin, and Pune, and other cities in India.
The Indian Pharma can facilitate the supply of CYENDIV (prescription medicines) to all locations in the world and India after fulfilling the legal requirement (if applicable)
What are the other drugs approved to prevent lung cancer?
- Alimta (pemetrexed 500 mg inj)
- IBRUTINIB– (Ibrunat 140mg)
- Noxalk (Ceritinib)
- Crizalk (crizotinib 250 mg)
- Ibrutinib (imbruvica 140 mg)
- ERLONAT (Erlotinib)
- GEFTINAT (Gefitinib 250 mg)
- ZYKADIA® (ceritinib 150 mg)
- Opdivo (nivolumab) Gemcitabine (Gemzar)
How will the order be confirmed?
The order for Cyendiv medication will be confirmed only after the receipt of
- Valid prescription by the healthcare professional.
- Import permit if applicable.
Send your inquiry to find CYENDIV (Nintedanib) in UAE, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe. Australia and New Zealand. China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and Hong Kong.
Commonly asked questions
What are the ingredients of Cyendiv?
The active ingredient in the medicine Cyendiv is Nintedanib, and the inactive ingredients are triglycerides, hard fat, lecithin.
How is Cyendiv supplied/stored and handled?
Handle with care the Cyendiv 150 Medication (Nintedanib 150 mg). The Cyendiv 150 mg capsule should not be emptied or grated.
Store the drug at 15-30 °C (59-86 °F). One should store the capsule away from excess moisture and heat.
What is the best price for nintedanib 150 mg?
The Indian Pharma guarantees quality and delivery anywhere in the world as per the buyer’s requirements.Contact +91 8130290915 for nintedanib 150 mg price.