For both men and women with Pomalidomide are advised to use effective birth control in order to prevent pregnancy.
Even a single dose of pomalidomide can be responsible in order to cause hazardous birth defects if the mother or the father is using this drug.
- Pomalid availability.
- Different brands of Pomalidomide
- Pomalidomide supplier / Exporters / Distributor / Wholesaler
The Buyer / Patients can call +91-8130290915 or mail on: email@example.com.
This medicine is used in combination with dexamethasone for the treatment of multiple myeloma, a type of blood cancer in patients who have already received at least 2 therapies including lenalidomide and a proteasome inhibitor, and has not improved during or within 60 days of completion of the last therapy.
Alternate Brands for Pomalidomide Capsule:
- Pomired 2mg Capsule (Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd)
- Ibipolid 2mg Capsule (Indiabulls Pharmaceutical Ltd)
- Pomalex 2mg Capsule (Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd)
- Pomahope 2mg Capsule (Abbott)
What is POMALID™?
POMALID is indicated for patients with multiple myeloma who have received at least two prior therapies including lenalidomide and bortezomib and have demonstrated disease progression on or within 60 days of completion of the last therapy.