Warning and Precautions:
- Cyclophosphamide is not recommended in those patients who are with the history of severe hypersensitivity reactions to it or any of its ingredients.
- This drug is not recommended in patients with the urinary outflow obstruction.
- Complete blood counts should be monitored during the treatment with cyclophosphamide so that the dose can be adjusted, if required.
- Patients should be monitored for the signs and symptoms of the pulmonary toxicity.
- Female patients of reproductive potential should be advised to avoid becoming pregnant.
- Cyclophosphamide may interfere with the normal wound healing.
- If patients are taking tablet form, instruct them to swallow the cyclophosphamide tablets whole. Avoid such tablets which are crushed, opened or broken.
- Overdose can be managed with the help of supportive measures.
- Patients must be advised in order to contact a doctor immediately for any of the following: shortness of the breath, cough, palpitations, weight gain, dizziness, loss of consciousness and swelling of the legs.
How Supplied/Storage and Handling:
Vials should be stored at or below 25°C (77°F). During storage or transporting the cyclophosphamide vials, temperature influences should lead to the melting of the active ingredient, cyclophosphamide.
Alternate Brands of Cyclophosphamide: The alternate brands of cyclophosphamide are as follows:
- Chophos 500mg Injection (Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd)
- Phosmid 500mg Injection (Neon Laboratories Ltd)
- Cyclocel 500Mg Injection (Celon Laboratories Ltd)
Send your inquiry to find Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide) in UAE Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe. Australia and New Zealand. China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
Conclusion: Cyclophosphamide is a widely used chemotherapeutic drug. It basically metabolized through cytochrome P450. The efficacy of the cyclophosphamide mainly depends on the duration of the treatment.