Warnings and Precautions:
- Patients should be advised to wash their hands after applying the Clobetasol+Neomycin+Miconazole unless it is the hands that are being treated.
- The use of this cream is not recommended in lactation.
- A combination of Clobetasol + Neomycin + Miconazole should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Before using this cream consult with your doctor about any allergy with active or inactive ingredients of the cream.
- Do not use the cream in case of any previous skin disorder.
Storage: Clobetasol+Neomycin+Miconazole should be stored below 25°C. Do not freeze it. Keep out of reach of children. Do not please the cream in direct sunlight or in extreme moisture.
Alternate Brands: Some common alternative brands of Clobetasol+Neomycin+Miconazole cream are:
- Clobilife Cream 10gm (Intra Labs India Pvt Ltd)
- Lobate GM Neo Cream 15gm (Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd)
- Funzi NM Cream 15gm (Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd)
- Lobate GM Neo Lotion 25ml (Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd)
Availability in India: The Indian Pharma helps to connect buyers with suppliers who can ship the Clobetasol+Neomycin+Miconazole cream worldwide as per the buyer’s requirement. The Indian Pharma provides a guarantee of quality and delivery for the cream.
Buying Procedure: In order to purchase this cream, you just need to contact us at our Toll-free number +91 1800 889 1064 (8130290915) or Email –email@example.com
Send your inquiry to find,
Clobetasol Neomycin Miconazole Cream Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe. Australia and New Zealand. China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
List of Topical Acne Creams:
- Azelaic Acid Cream
- Bactroban Mupirocin Cream
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Betamethasone Cream
- Monobenzone Cream
- Glycolic Acid Ceram
- Gentamicin Sulphate Cream
- Clotrimazole Cream
- Luliconazole Cream
- Ketoconazole Cream
- hydroquinone cream
- Premarin Cream
- RETINO-A CREAM
- Retino-A Cream
- Hydrocortisone cream
Conclusion: Clobetasol+Neomycin+Miconazole cream is considered safe in case of skin infection however under recent researches it has been found that the cream is contraindicated to be used in case of viral infection or fungal infection.