Warnings and Precautions:
- Clobetasol propionate cream should not be used with the occlusive dressings.
- Use of this cream in pediatric patients under 12 years of age is not recommended.
- Caution must be exercised when clobetasol propionate cream is used to nursing women.
- This cream should be administered during pregnancy only in case of potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the fetus.
- This cream should be used as instructed by the physician.
- It is for external use only. Avoid this cream contact with your eyes.
- In occurrence of any signs of local adverse reactions, patients are advised to report their physician.
- This cream should not be used for treating rosacea or perioral dermatitis.
- Clobetasol propionate cream should not be used on the groin, axillae or face.
Alternate Brands: The existing alternate brands of Clobetasol propionate are as follows:
- Clop E Cream 20gm (Cadila Healthcare Ltd)
- Clop S Nano Lotion 20ml (Cadila Healthcare Ltd)
- Topinate Cream 30gm (Systopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd)
- Topinate Ointment 15gm (Systopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd)
- Clonate Lotion 25ml (Hegde & Hegde Pharmaceutica Llp)
- Closone Ointment 20gm (Hegde & Hegde Pharmaceutica Llp)
- Eclo Cream 20gm (Eskon Pharma)
- Cortent Cream 30gm (La Pristine Bioceuticals Pvt Ltd)
- Diplene AF Cream 20gm (Fulford India Ltd)
- Exel Cream 30gm (Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd)
Availability in India: The Indian Pharma helps to connect buyers with suppliers who can ship CLOBETASOL Cream worldwide as per the buyer’s requirement. The Indian Pharma offers guarantee of quality as well delivery for the CLOBETASOL Cream.
Buying Procedure: For buying Clobetasol Propionate cream, you just need to contact us at our Toll-free number +91 1800 889 1064 (8130290915) or Email–firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your inquiry to find,
Clobetasol Cream (Tenovate) in
Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe. Australia and New Zealand. China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.