- This drug is not recommended in pregnant women. Women taking this drug are advised to not conceive a baby during the treatment.
- Patients taking doxorubicin, docetaxel, and cyclophosphamide may encounter acute myeloid leukemia.
- Several skin toxicity has been found in patients taking this injection.
- Severe asthenia may occur and thus the therapy is discontinuous temporarily.
- Reactions such as dysesthesia, paresthesia, and pain may require dose adjustment or discontinuation.
- Cytochrome P450 3A4 inducers: this inducer alters The docetaxel concentration.
- Cytochrome P450 3A4 inducers inhibitors, or substrates: alter the docetaxel injection strength.
Overdose: In case of overdose conditions directly consult with your doctor or Health Care professional to avoid any severe side-effects.
Missed Dose: If you accidentally miss any dose then do not take two doses at a time as it may cause an overdose condition, directly consult with your Healthcare provider for taking the next dose at a particular time.
Drugs Approved for Prostate Cancer
Send your inquiry to find Taxotere (docetaxel) in UAE Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe. Australia and New Zealand. China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
Conclusion: Docetaxel injection is an effective chemotherapeutic agent for treating breast cancer. It’s widespread use has contributed to improvements in breast cancer-specific survival seen in many developed countries. Even though this medication may cause a wide range of toxicities, most of them are manageable and treatable with the supportive care and cessation of the chemotherapeutic agent.