- QT interval prolongation: Monitoring of electrocardiogram and electrolyte should be done during breast cancer treatment with Ribociclib.
- Hepatobiliary toxicity: Increase in the level of serum transaminase is being observed.
- The use of this medication should be avoided in case of pregnancy. During recent research, it has been found to cause fetal damage.
- CYP3A4 Inhibitors: Avoid the use of Ribociclib with strong CYP3A inhibitors.
- CYP3A4 Inducers: Avoid concomitant use of Ribociclib with strong CYP3A inducers.
- CYP3A substrates: The dose of sensitive CYP3A substrates with narrow therapeutic indices may need to be reduced when given concurrently with Ribociclib.
Overdose: The overdose of Ribociclib may cause trouble breathing. If trouble breathing occurs then the patient should immediately consult a doctor.
Missed Dose: If any dose of the patient is missed then take the next dose at a regular time. Do not rush to take the missed dose as it can cause overdose.
Take this medicine as instructed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts than advised. Do not miss any scheduled dose. Consult the doctor if you experience any undesirable side effects. Ensure that the treatment course is completed. Do not stop the use of this medicine without consulting your doctor.
The Indian Pharma connects buyer with the supplier who can ship KYRXANA 200 mg to any country of the world as per the buyer’s requirement and Government regulations of the country. KYRXANA is manufactured by Biocon.
The Indian Pharma provides options of choosing exporter and supplier of cancer treatment medicines. We take a guarantee of quality and delivery anywhere in the world as per the buyer’s requirements.
Drugs Approved to Prevent Breast Cancer
Send your inquiry to find KRYXANA (Ribociclib 200 mg) in UAE Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe. Australia and New Zealand. China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
Is KYRXANA (Ribociclib) 200 mg available in India?
KYRXANA 200 mg is a (prescription drug, prescription medication or prescription medicine) pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
You can access medicine in India (Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore and Pune, etc.)