KRYXANA (Ribociclib 200 mg); is a registered trademark of Novartis Pharma.
General Warning: Regular use of Ribociclib causes disturbance in QT prolongation. This QT prolongation causes cardiovascular problems. Intake of Ribociclib can cause fetal damage.
Uses of Kryxana (Ribociclib) 200 mg Tablet
- Treatment of perimenopausal or postmenopausal women having breast cancer.
- This medication is combined with fulvestrant to treat postmenopausal women having breast cancer.
Breast Cancer and its Causes:-
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers that form in the cell of the breast. Breast cancer can arise both in men and women; however, it is more popular in women. Breast cancer arises when a few cells grow and become abnormal. These abnormal cells divide more rapidly than healthy cells and accumulate to form a lump.Causes of breast cancer are:
- Increasing age
- Radiation exposure
- Postmenopausal hormonal therapy
This medicine is combined with other medicines to treat hormone receptor (HR)-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative advanced or metastatic breast cancer.
Signs of Breast Cancer: Few symptoms of breast cancer are mentioned below:
- The skin over the breast changes.
- Size and shape of breast change.
- There is pigmentation around the nipple causing peeling, crusting or flaking of skin.
- Redness all over the breast
- Nipple becomes inverted.
- Lump formation occurs which tightens the breast in comparison to other parts of the body.