What is Ibrutinib used for?
Ibrutinib is a thalidomide analogue indicated for the treatment of:
- Mantle cell lymphoma.
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- Small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL).
- Graft-versus-host disease.
- together with rituximab in order to treat patients who are adults and with Waldenström’s macroglobulinemia (WM), a rare sort of NHL (non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma).
- adult patients with the (R/R) relapsed/refractory marginal zone lymphoma (MZL) who need systemic therapy and have taken at least 1 prior anti-CD20-based therapy.
Side Effects of Ibrutininb:
Patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia who take this medication according to their symptoms may experience some rare side effects including:
- Joint Pain
- Blurred Vision
- Swelling in Hands & Legs
This medication generally absorbed through the lungs and skin so it may be hazardous for an unborn child, women who`re pregnant or willing to pregnant may not be able to handle this medication. So do not take this Ibrutininb generic medication during pregnancy.
Storage and Handling
Care should be exercised in the handling of IBRUNAT. IBRUNAT capsules should not be opened or crushed. Excursions are permitted between 15°C-30°C (59°F-86°F). Should retain in the original package until dispensing.