What is Nivolumab ™?
Nivolumab indicated for the treatment of patients with:
- BRAF V600 wild-type unresectable or metastatic melanoma, as a single agent.
- BRAF V600 mutation-positive unresectable or metastatic melanoma, as a single agent.
- Unresectable or metastatic melanoma, in combination with ipilimumab.
- Metastatic non-small-cell lung cancer and progression on or after platinum-based chemotherapy. Patients with EGFR or ALK genomic tumor aberrations should have disease progression on FDA-approved therapy for these aberrations before receiving OPDIVO.
- Advanced renal cell carcinoma who have received prior anti-angiogenic therapy.
- Classical Hodgkin lymphoma (adult patients) that has relapsed or progressed after:
- autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT) and brentuximab vedotin, or
- Or more lines of systemic therapy that includes autologous HSCT.
- Recurrent or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck with disease progression on or after platinum-based therapy.
- Locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma who:
- have disease progression during or following platinum-containing chemotherapy
- Have disease progression within 12 months of neoadjuvant or adjuvant treatment with platinum-containing chemotherapy.
What is the best price of Nivolumab?
Please contact +91-9310090915 for Nivolumab price in India. We guarantee quality and delivery anywhere in the world as per the buyer’s requirements.
Where can I Buy Nivolumab?
The Indian Pharma connects the buyer with the supplier who can ship Nivolumab to any country of the world as per the buyer’s requirement and Government regulations of the country. Bristol Myers Squibb manufactures Nivolumab. The Indian Pharma provides options for choosing exporters and suppliers of cancer treatment medicines. We guarantee quality and delivery anywhere in the world as per the buyer’s requirements.