Warnings and Precautions:
- Patients having a high risk of neuromuscular disease should have low dose medication.
- The injection along with Benzyl alcohol is used in infants.
- The level of neuromuscular blockade should be monitored to reduce the exposure of toxic metabolites.
- In a few cases severe hypersensitivity reactions have been reported, in such cases, the drug should be avoided.
- The presence of inadequate anesthesia may cause several problems so the appropriate level of anesthesia should be measured.
- This medicine is administered only by adequately professional individuals familiar with its characteristics, actions and hazards.
- Caution is exercised after the administration of Cisatra injection to a nursing woman.
Storage: Cisatracurium Besylate is refrigerated at 2°-8°C (36°-46°F) in the original cartons in order to preserve the potency. Protect this medication from light. Avoid freezing it. The removal from refrigeration to the room temperature storage conditions (25°C/77°F), injections should be used within 21 days.
Alternate Brands: The existing alternative brand of the CISATRA injection include:
Cisblok 10mg Injection (Abbott Healthcare Solutions Pvt Ltd) Availability in India:
The Indian Pharma helps to connect buyers with suppliers who can ship Cisatracurium Besylate injection worldwide as per the buyer’s requirement. The Indian Pharma provides the guarantee of quality as well as delivery for the CISATRA Injection. Buying Procedure:
In order to buy CISATRA, you just need to contact us at our Toll-free number +91 1800 889 1064 (8130290915) or Email–firstname.lastname@example.org Send your inquiry to find Cisatra Injection
Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe. Australia and New Zealand. China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong. Conclusion:
Cisatracurium is an effective medication in order to reduce the propofol induced pain. It helps in reducing the incidence as well severity of pain in 0.15mg/kg dose. Whereas only the severity is decreased with the 0.10 mg/kg as well as 0.05 mg/kg cisatracurium dose without any type of the significant complications.