Syprine (Trientine Hcl)
- Name: SYPRINE
- Generic Name: Trientine HCl
- Strength: 250 mg
- Company: Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc.
- Packing: 100 Capsules in one bottle
How can I get SYPRINE in India?
SYPRINE is a prescription only drug and is not approved for marketing in India.
The Indian Pharma (IP) is a consulting pharmaceutical company which assists Patients in accessing medicines in India. The Indian Pharma facilitates such access only against valid prescriptions in conformity with all local laws and regulations.
Patients/ Clinicians / Researchers can contact IP at +91-120-4080562 or write to at –firstname.lastname@example.org
We facilitate by-
- Helping in documentation to import the medicine for personal use
- Finding Genuine and reliable source in USA, Europe and Japan
- Ensuring 100% transparency.
SYPRINE can be shipped to Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Cochin and Pune and other cities in India.
The Indian Pharma can facilitate the supply of SYPRINE (prescription medicines) to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement.
The Indian Pharma does not manufacture, supply, re-sell or retail any drugs or medicines. All trademarks and other intellectual property in relation to drugs and medicines supplied to you by suppliers are owned by their respective manufacturers or licensees
Can I get SYPRINE even if I am not based in India?
Almost all countries across the world have provisions for granting access to drugs prior to marketing approval for personal use for patients who have exhausted all other treatment options available in their country
The Indian Pharma (IP) can help patients in accessing/importing SYPRINE, unapproved in their home country against a legitimate prescription and in conformity with all local laws and regulations of their home country.
Send your enquiry to find-
- SYPRINE in South East Asia – China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
- SYPRINE in United Arab Emirates – Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan.
- SYPRINE in North America – Mexico.
- SYPRINE in South America – Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela.
- SYPRINE in Europe – Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia.
- SYPRINE in Russia CIS – Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia.
- SYPRINE in African Countries – Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe.
- SYPRINE in Australia and New Zealand.
How is SYPRINE used?
SYPRINE should be administered under the guidance of specialist doctor having experience in managing cancer treatments.
Recommended dose: Initial dose of Syprine is 500-750 mg/day for pediatric patients and 750-1250 mg/day for adults given in divided doses two, three or four times daily. This may be increased to a maximum of 2000 mg/day for adults or 1500 mg/day for pediatric patients age 12 or under.
If the patient develops certain serious side effects then doctor may interrupt or stop treatment, or reduce the dose. See the summary of product characteristics on company official website for more information
Are there any side-effects/ adverse reactions/precautions associated with treatment with SYPRINE?
It is recommended to seek your doctor’s medical advice about side effects
How do I contact The Indian Pharma?
You can use different channel to contact The Indian Pharma (IP)
Tele & Mobile: You can reach us on +91 8826990915 or +91-120-4080562 on any working days.
Email: We can also address your enquiries if sent directly to email@example.com. We will respond within 24 hours after receiving your mail. Please mention detailed enquiry, your contact number with ISD code while sending your mail. We will respond within 1 working days after receiving your query form.
What information do you need to help patient in assisting documentation for SYPRINE import for personal use?
We will require the following documents to help in documentation for Named-Patient import
- Doctor’s Prescription – We would require prescription from Registered Medical Practitioner Stating Product name, dosage, duration of treatment and diagnosis
- Patient’s Medical history – We would require all test reports and Medical reports of the patient for last 3 months.
- Patient’s Identity card – We will require scan copy of Patient’s identity card and proof of residence to initiate documentation process. You can use copy of Passport, Driving License, Employee ID card or any Photo ID document as your Identity card.