Consume this drug orally as directed by your healthcare professional, usually twice daily on an empty stomach, either one hour prior or two hours after having your meal.
Cellcept is available in the forms of tablet, capsule, and injection. The capsule of mycophenolate mofetil is available in a concentration of 250mg, tablet of strength 500 mg, suspension of 20-gram mycophenolate mofetil powder, and each vial of the CellCept Intravenous containing equivalent of 500 mg mycophenolate mofetil in the form of hydrochloride salt.
In the case of an overdose condition directly concerned with your health care professional and toxicity controller.
If accidently you miss any dose do not take two doses at a time as it may cause overdose conditions. You can consult with your doctor for the fresh dosing schedule.
- Neutropenia as well as red blood cell aplasia is quite common and requires continuous monitoring.
- Some gastrointestinal complications such as ulceration bleeding are common in patients taking this particular drug.
- Avoid this medication if Hypoxanthine-Guanine Phosphoribosyl-Transferase Deficiency occurs.
- Completely avoid taking live vaccination
- These intravenous injection male lead to injection site reactions.
- Avoid blood donation and semen donation during the treatment.
- There are several drugs that may interfere with the mechanism of mycophenolate mofetil. This drug interferes with the magnesium or aluminium hydroxide antacids, calcium free phosphate binders and proton pump inhibitors.
- Mycophenolate mofetil reduces the effectiveness of oral contraceptives.
- Drink at least 3 to 4 litre of water in a day
- Take plenty of rest
- Sleep for at least seven to eight hour in 24 hours
- Do not perform any sport or activity that may cause injury.
Send your inquiry to find, Mycophenolate (Mofetil)
in UAE Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe. Australia and New Zealand. China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
Kidney Transplant Medications List