Bendamustine uses: Bendamustine hydrochloride is used as a monotherapy or in combination with other drugs for the treatment of a few forms of the cancer, which are as follows:
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (CLL) in cases where the fludarabine combination chemotherapy can not be recommended for you.
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphomas (NHL) which had not, or only shortly, responded to the prior treatment with rituximab.
- Multiple Myeloma in cases where the high-dose chemotherapy with the autologous stem cell transplantation, thalidomide or bortezomib or thalidomide containing therapy can not be recommended for you.
What is CML(Chronic myeloid leukaemia)?
CML is a slowly progressing and uncommon type of blood-cell cancer that occurs in the bone marrow. Chronic myeloid leukaemia typically affects older adults. It’s basically caused by the spontaneously occured chromosome mutation.
Chronic myeloid leukemia symptoms: Many people with the CML usually don’t have any signs and symptoms. Some symptoms of chronic myeloid leukemia include weakness or feeling tired, losing weight, sweating a lot at night or having a fever.
What is BENDIT ™?
BENDIT is indicated for treatment of patients with:
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). Efficacy relative to first line therapies other than chlorambucil has not been established.
- Indolent B-cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) that has progressed during or within six months of treatment with rituximab or a rituximab containing regimen.