AFINITOR – Everolimus 5 mg, 10 mg. is supplied for Tenders, Emergency imports, Orphan drug, Reference listed drugs, Comparator Drug, Name patient medicine, Bio-Similar and Innovator samples etc.
What is AFINITOR(Everolimus):
Afintor is indicated for:
- Postmenopausal women with advanced hormone receptor-positive, HER2- negative breast cancer (advanced HR+ BC) in combination with exemestane after failure of treatment with letrozole or anastrozole.
- Adults with progressive neuroendocrine tumors of pancreatic origin (PNET) and adults with progressive, well-differentiated, non-functional neuroendocrine tumors (NET) of gastrointestinal (GI) or lung origin that are unresectable, locally advanced, or metastatic. AFINITOR is not indicated for the treatment of patients with functional carcinoid tumors.
- Adults with advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC) after the failure of treatment with sunitinib or sorafenib.
- Adults with renal angiomyolipoma and tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC), not require immediate surgery.
DosageEverolimus tablets come in the strengths of 5 mg and 10 mg to administer orally. The general dosage of Everolimus differs from one disease to another. The administration of Everolimus tablets should be orally once daily at the same time every day, either consistently with food or consistently without food.
Side EffectsThe common side-effects of Everolimus are:
- Infections of the respiratory tract
- Mouth ulcers
- Diarrhea and constipation
- Stomach pain
- Dizziness, etc.