General Warning: The use of filgrastim is not specified in pregnant women and the effect of this drug on the fetus is unspecified. If receiving filgrastim while on the pregnancy, it might be that the traces of the medication may be present in the baby’s blood.
Filgrastim specifically is a leukocyte growth factor indicated for the treatment of:
- Patients who are with the cancer receiving Myelosuppressive Chemotherapy.
- Patients with the Acute Myeloid Leukemia receiving induction or the consolidation chemotherapy
- Patients with the cancer undergoing BMT (Bone Marrow Transplantation).
- Patients with the undergoing autologous PBPCs (peripheral blood progenitor cell collection) and therapy.
- Patients who are with severe chronic neutropenia.
- Patients acutely exposed to the myelosuppressive doses of radiation.
Filgrastim side effects: The most commonly reported filgrastim side effects are as follows:
- Chest pain
- Joint pain
- Hair loss
Severe side effects of filgrastim for injection include:
- splenic rupture
- allergic reactions
What is the best price for filgrastim?
Please contact at the Toll-free number +91 1800 889 1064 (8130290915) for FILGRASTIM price in India. Email –firstname.lastname@example.org We genuinely offer assurance of quality and delivery across the world as per the buyer’s requirements.
Where can I buy filgrastim?
The Indian Pharma connects buyer’s with the supplier who can ship FILGRASTIM to any country of the world as per the buyer’s requirement and Government regulations of the country.
The Indian Pharma has options in order to choose the exporter and supplier of cancer treatment medications. We offer the guarantee of quality and delivery across the world as per the need of buyer’s.
How does an order will be confirmed?
The order of filgrastim fda label drug only can be placed after the receipt of:
- Valid prescription of a doctor
- Import permit (if required)
Filgrastim cost: Filgrastim is a cost-friendly and inexpensive medication available at all the legitimate pharmaceutical companies. At Indian pharma the worldwide shipping available for this product.
Dosage: Filgrastim should be administered subcutaneously. The dose of this drug must be determined by your healthcare provider.
- The recommended starting dose 5 mcg/kg/day should be given in patients with cancer receiving myelosuppressive chemotherapy or induction or consolidation chemotherapy for AML.
- The recommended dose of filgrastim in patients with the cancer undergoing bone marrow transplantation (BMT) is 10 mcg/kg/day given as an intravenous infusion.
- The recommended dose of filgrastim for the mobilization of the autologous peripheral blood progenitor cells (PBPC) is 10 mcg/kg/day, should be given by the subcutaneous injection.
- The recommended first dose in patients who are with the congenital neutropenia is 6 mcg/kg, should be given twice daily subcutaneous injection and the starting dose in patients with the Idiopathic or cyclic Neutropenia is 5 mcg/kg, should be given single daily subcutaneous injection.
- The recommended first dose of the filgrastim is 10 mcg/kg should be given daily subcutaneous injection for the patients who are exposed to the myelosuppressive doses of radiation.