Uses of medication: Terbiface cream is an antifungal agent used to treat infection caused due to fungus on the skin and nails. It works by inhibiting the growth of fungus and killing it that causes the infection. This drug is highly effective against a vast variety of fungus including ringworm and athlete’s foot. Along with killing the fungus it also relieves the symptoms caused due to fungal growth.
Dosage: The cream should be applied to the infected area directly in the form of a thin layer. The affected area should be washed and dried before applying the cream. The cream should be used until the infection has been cured, stopping the medication midway may lead to worsening of fungal infection.
Treatment Reactions: The most commonly reported adverse reaction due to the TERBIFACE cream include:
- Skin peeling
Warnings and Precautions:
- Terbiface cream is not recommended to be used during breastfeeding.
- Before using this drug consult with your doctor about having an allergy with any antifungal agent.
- During pregnancy, drugs should not be used until clearly needed.
- The cream is not recommended to be used in patients suffering from Kidney Disease.
- Terbinafine cream also affects the ability to drive.