How is NEUDEXTA used?
NEUDEXTA should be administered under the guidance of specialist doctor having experience in neurological disorders.
- Starting dose: One capsule daily by for 7 days.
- Maintenance dose: After 7 days, 1 capsule every 12 hours.
If the patient develops certain serious side effects then doctor may interrupt or stop treatment, or reduce the dose. See the summary of product characteristics on company official website for more information.
Are there any side-effects/ adverse reactions/precautions associated with treatment with NEUDEXTA?
It is recommended to seek your doctor’s medical advice about side effects.
How do I contact The Indian Pharma?
You can use different channel to contact The Indian Pharma (IP) Tele & Mobile: You can reach us on +91 8826990915 or +91-120-4080562 on any working days. Email: We can also address your inquiries if sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 24 hours after receiving your mail. Please mention detailed inquiry, your contact number with ISD code while sending your mail. We will respond within 1 working days after receiving your query form.
What information do you need to help patient in assisting documentation for NEUDEXTA import for personal use?
We will require the following documents to help in documentation for Named-Patient import
- Doctor’s Prescription – We would require prescription from Registered Medical Practitioner Stating Product name, dosage, duration of treatment and diagnosis
- Patient’s Medical history – We would require all test reports and Medical reports of the patient for last 3 months.
- Patient’s Identity card – We will require scan copy of Patient’s identity card and proof of residence to initiate documentation process. You can use copy of Passport, Driving License, Employee ID card or any Photo ID document as your Identity card.