Blincyto (Blinatumomab) is a bispecific CD19-directed CD3 T-cell engager used for the treatment of adults and children with:
- B-cell precursor ALL (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia) in first or second complete remission with MRD (Minimal Residual Disease) greater than or equal to 0.1%.
- Relapsed or refractory B-cell precursor ALL (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia).
Dosage: The recommended dose of Blincyto (blinatumomab injection) is administered as a continuous IV infusion for 28 consecutive days per cycle involving a 24/7 infusion followed by a 14 days off from infusion. The blincyto dose mainly depends on a patient’s actual body weight. Patients weighing over 45 kg should receive fixed doses of blincyto while patients weighing less than 45kg should receive doses of blincyto depending on their estimated body surface area.
Side Effects: The most commonly reported blincyto side effects include:
- Infusion-related reactions
- Febrile neutropenia
Warnings and Precautions:
- The blincyto injection should not be used in patients with known hypersensitivity to blinatumomab or to any component of the product formulation.
- Monitor patients receiving treatment with blincyto dosage for signs and symptoms of neurological toxicities.
- Patients with blincyto therapy should be monitored for signs and symptoms of infection and treated appropriately.
- Do not use vaccination with live virus vaccines for at least two weeks before starting blinatumomab treatment, while on treatment, and until immune recovery after the last cycle of therapy.
- Patients should be monitored for ALT (alanine aminotransferase), aspartate aminotransferase, gamma glutamyl transferase, and total blood bilirubin before starting and while on therapy with blinatumomab injection.
Storage: Store Blinatumomab and IV Solution Stabilizer vials in the original package refrigerated at 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F) and protect from the light until time of use. Do not freeze. Availability in India: The Indian Pharma helps connect buyers with suppliers who can ship the BLINCYTO at the global level as per the needs of buyer’s. The Indian Pharma provides guarantee of quality as well as delivery for the BLINCYTO Injections. Buying Procedure: In order to buy BLINCYTO, you can contact us at our Toll-free number 1800 889 1064 or on WhatsApp +919650877511 or an Email to us at: email@example.com along with the legitimate ID Proof, standard Prescription and Medical Reports. Conclusion: Blinatumomab is FDA approved for both R/R and MRD B cells ALL. It is an effective treatment and usually well tolerated. This is associated with better quality of life scores and economic benefit compared to traditional chemotherapy. Blinatumomab is quite effective in patients with either low tumor burden B-cell ALL or MRD positivity.
What is BLINCYTO? BLINCYTO is a medicine used as a second-line therapy for the Philadelphia chromosome -Ve relapsed/refractory ALL (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia).
How is BLINCYTO supplied? BLINCYTO is supplied as 35 mcg of lyophilized powder in a single-dose vial for Intravenous administration. In how many countries BLINCYTO is approved for marketing? BLINCYTO is available/approved in the USA and Europe. We can help you to access it in India.
How can I get BLINCYTO in India? BLINCYTO is a prescription-only drug and is not approved for marketing in India. The Indian Pharma (IP) is a consulting pharmaceutical company which assists Patients in accessing medicines in India. The Indian Pharma facilitates such access only against valid prescriptions in conformity with all local laws and regulations. Patients/ Clinicians / Researchers can contact IP at +91-120-4080562 or write to at – firstname.lastname@example.org We facilitate by- Helping in documentation to import the medicine for personal use Finding Genuine and reliable source in USA, Europe and Japan Ensuring 100% transparency. BLINCYTO can be shipped to Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Cochin and Pune and other cities in India. The Indian Pharma can facilitate the supply of BLINCYTO (prescription medicines) to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement. The Indian Pharma does not manufacture, supply, re-sell or retail any drugs or medicines. All trademarks and other intellectual property in relation to drugs and medicines supplied to you by suppliers are owned by their respective manufacturers or licensees.
Can I get BLINCYTO even if I am not based in India? Almost all countries across the world have provisions for granting access to drugs prior to marketing approval for personal use for patients who have exhausted all other treatment options available in their country The Indian Pharma (IP) can help patients in accessing/importing BLINCYTO, unapproved in their home country against a legitimate prescription and in conformity with all local laws and regulations of their home country. We help patients, Doctors, R&D and companies to get access to Blincyto at the lowest price worldwide. Send your inquiry to find Blincyto (Blinatumomab) in UAE Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe. Australia and New Zealand. China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong. How do I contact The Indian Pharma? You can use a different channel to contact The Indian Pharma (TIP) Tele & Mobile: You can reach us on +91 9650877511 or +91-120-4080562. Email: We can also address your enquiries if sent directly to email@example.com. We will respond within 24 hours along with blincyto price & procurement details after receiving your mail. Please mention detailed enquiry, your contact number with ISD code while sending your mail. We will respond within 1 working day after receiving your query form.
What information do you need to help patient in assisting documentation for BLINCYTO import for personal use?
We will require the following documents to help in documentation for Named-Patient import
- Doctor’s Prescription – We would require prescription from Registered Medical Practitioner Stating Product name, dosage, duration of treatment and diagnosis
- Patient’s Medical history – We would require all test reports and Medical reports of the patient for last 3 months.
- Patient’s Identity card – We will require scan copy of Patient’s identity card and proof of residence to initiate documentation process. You can use copy of Passport, Driving License, Employee ID card or any Photo ID document as your Identity card.