What is Zaltrap?
Zaltrap is a medication intended to treat wet macular degeneration and (mCRC)-metastatic colorectal cancer.
How is Zaltrap supplied?
The zaltrap injection is a clear, colorless to pale-yellow solution supplied in single-dose vials with a concentration of 25 mg/mL.
In how many countries ZALTRAP is approved for marketing?
ZALTRAP is available/approved in the USA and Europe. We can help you to access it in India.
How can I get ZALTRAP in India?
ZALTRAP is a prescription only drug and is not approved for marketing in India.
The Indian Pharma (IP) is a consulting pharmaceutical company which assists Patients in accessing medicines in India. The Indian Pharma facilitates such access only against valid prescriptions in conformity with all local laws and regulations.
Patients/ Clinicians / Researchers can contact IP at +91-120-4080562 or write to at –email@example.com
We facilitate by-
- Helping in documentation to import the medicine for personal use
- Finding Genuine and reliable source in USA, Europe and Japan
- Ensuring 100% transparency.
ZALTRAP can be shipped to Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Cochin and Pune and other cities in India.
The Indian Pharma can facilitate the supply of ZALTRAP (prescription medicines) to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement.
The Indian Pharma does not manufacture, supply, re-sell or retail any drugs or medicines. All trademarks and other intellectual property in relation to drugs and medicines supplied to you by suppliers are owned by their respective manufacturers or licensees.
Can I get ZALTRAP even if I am not based in India?
Almost all countries across the world have provisions for granting access to drugs prior to marketing approval for personal use for patients who have exhausted all other treatment options available in their country
The Indian Pharma (IP) can help patients in accessing/importing ZALTRAP, unapproved in their home country against a legitimate prescription and in conformity with all local laws and regulations of their home country.
Send your inquiry to find-
What information do you need to help patients in assisting documentation for ZALTRAP import for personal use?
- ZALTRAP in South East Asia – China (Beijing, Chongqing, Shanghai, Tianjin and Shenzhen), Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
- ZALTRAP in the United Arab Emirates – Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan.
- ZALTRAP in North America – Mexico.
- ZALTRAP in South America – Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela.
- ZALTRAP in Europe – Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia.
- ZALTRAP in Russia CIS – Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia.
- ZALTRAP in African Countries – Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe.
- ZALTRAP in Australia and New Zealand.
We will require the following documents to help in documentation for Named-Patient import:
How do I contact The Indian Pharma?
- Doctor’s Prescription – We would require a prescription from a Registered Medical Practitioner Stating Product name, dosage, duration of treatment and diagnosis.
- Patient’s Medical history – We would require all test reports and Medical reports of the patient for the last 3 months.
- Patient’s Identity card – We will require a scan copy of Patient’s identity card and proof of residence to initiate the documentation process. You can use a copy of Passport, Driving License, Employee ID card or any Photo ID document as your Identity card.
You can use a different channel to contact The Indian Pharma (TIP).
Tele & Mobile: You can reach us on +91 9310090915 or +91-120-4080562. Email: We can also address your inquiries if sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond within 24 hours along with zaltrap injection price & procurement details after receiving your mail. Please mention detailed enquiry, your contact number with ISD code while sending your mail. We will respond within 1 working day after receiving your query form.