(ONCASPAR is US registered trademarks of Baxalta US Inc.)
What is ONCASPAR:
ONCASPAR is a medicine that contains the active substance Pegaspargase and is available as a Single Vial.
Generic Name: Pegaspargase
Strength: 3,750 IU /5 ml
Company: Baxalta US Inc.
Packing: Single Vial
In how many countries ONCASPAR is approved for marketing?
ONCASPAR is available/approved in USA and Europe. We can help you to access it in India.
What is ONCASPAR used for?
Oncaspar is indicated for the treatment of patients with:
• First line acute lymphoblastic leukemia
• Acute lymphoblastic leukemia and hypersensitivity to asparaginase
How can I get ONCASPAR in India?
ONCASPAR is a prescription only drug and is not approved for marketing in India.
The Indian Pharma (IP) is a consulting pharmaceutical company which assists Patients in accessing medicines in India. The Indian Pharma facilitates such access only against valid prescriptions in conformity with all local laws and regulations.
Patients/ Clinicians / Researchers can contact IP at + 91 120 2400369 or write to at –firstname.lastname@example.org
We facilitate by-
• Helping in documentation to import the medicine for personal use
• Finding Genuine and reliable source in USA, Europe and Japan
• Ensuring 100% transparency.
ONCASPAR can be shipped to Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Cochin and Pune and other cities in India.
The Indian Pharma can facilitate the supply of ONCASPAR (prescription medicines) to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement.
The Indian Pharma does not manufacture, supply, re-sell or retail any drugs or medicines. All trademarks and other intellectual property in relation to drugs and medicines supplied to you by suppliers are owned by their respective manufacturers or licensees
Can I get ONCASPAR even if I am not based in India?
Almost all countries across the world have provisions for granting access to drugs prior to marketing approval for personal use for patients who have exhausted all other treatment options available in their country
The Indian Pharma (IP) can help patients in accessing/importing ONCASPAR, unapproved in their home country against a legitimate prescription and in conformity with all local laws and regulations of their home country.
Send your enquiry to find –
ONCASPAR in South East Asia – China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
ONCASPAR in United Arab Emirates – Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan.
ONCASPAR in North America – Mexico.
ONCASPAR in South America – Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela.
ONCASPAR in Europe – Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia.
ONCASPAR in Russia CIS – Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia.
ONCASPAR in African Countries – Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe.
ONCASPAR in Australia and New Zealand.
How is ONCASPAR used?
ONCASPAR should be administered under the guidance of specialist doctor having experience in managing cancer treatments.
• 2,500 International Units/m2 intramuscularly or intravenously no more frequently than every 14 days.
• lM administration, limit the volume at a single injection site to 2 mL; if greater than 2 mL, use multiple injection sites
• . For IV administration, give over a period of 1 to 2 hours in 100 mL of sodium chloride or dextrose injection 5%, through an infusion that is already running
If the patient develops certain serious side effects then doctor may interrupt or stop treatment, or reduce the dose. See the summary of product characteristics on company official website for more information
Are there any side-effects/ adverse reactions/precautions associated with treatment with ONCASPAR?
It is recommended to seek your doctor’s medical advice about side effects
How do I contact The Indian Pharma?
You can use different channel to contact The Indian Pharma (IP)
Tele & Mobile: You can reach us on +91 8826990915 or +91 120 2400369 on any working days.
Email: We can also address your enquiries if sent directly to email@example.com. We will respond within 24 hours after receiving your mail. Please mention detailed enquiry, your contact number with ISD code while sending your mail. We will respond within 1 working days after receiving your query form.
What information do you need to help patient in assisting documentation for ONCASPAR import for personal use?
We will require the following documents to help in documentation for Named-Patient import
- Doctor’s Prescription – We would require prescription from Registered Medical Practitioner Stating Product name, dosage, duration of treatment and diagnosis
- Patient’s Medical history – We would require all test reports and Medical reports of the patient for last 3 months.
- Patient’s Identity card – We will require scan copy of Patient’s identity card and proof of residence to initiate documentation process. You can use copy of Passport, Driving License, Employee ID card or any Photo ID document as your Identity card.