(TEPADINA is registered trademarks ADIENNE SA)
What is TEPADINA:
TEPADINA is a medicine that contains the active substance Thiotepa and is available as a Single Vial.
Generic Name: Thiotepa
Strength: 15 mg and 100 mg
Company: ADIENNE SA
Packing: Single Vial
In how many countries TEPADINA is approved for marketing?
TEPADINA is available/approved in USA and Europe. We can help you to access it in India.
What is TEPADINA used for?
Tepadina is indicated for the treatment of-
• adenocarcinoma of the breast or ovary.
• for controlling intracavitary effusions secondary to diffuse or localized neoplastic diseases of various serosal cavities.
• For treatment of superficial papillary carcinoma of the urinary bladder.
How can I get TEPADINA in India?
TEPADINA is a prescription only drug and is not approved for marketing in India.
The Indian Pharma (IP) is a consulting pharmaceutical company which assists Patients in accessing medicines in India. The Indian Pharma facilitates such access only against valid prescriptions in conformity with all local laws and regulations.
Patients/ Clinicians / Researchers can contact IP at +91-120-4080562 or write to at – firstname.lastname@example.org
We facilitate by-
• Helping in documentation to import the medicine for personal use
• Finding Genuine and reliable source in USA, Europe and Japan
• Ensuring 100% transparency.
TEPADINA can be shipped to Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Cochin and Pune and other cities in India.
The Indian Pharma can facilitate the supply of TEPADINA (prescription medicines) to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement.
The Indian Pharma does not manufacture, supply, re-sell or retail any drugs or medicines. All trademarks and other intellectual property in relation to drugs and medicines supplied to you by suppliers are owned by their respective manufacturers or licensees
Can I get TEPADINA even if I am not based in India?
Almost all countries across the world have provisions for granting access to drugs prior to marketing approval for personal use for patients who have exhausted all other treatment options available in their country
The Indian Pharma (IP) can help patients in accessing/importing TEPADINA, unapproved in their home country against a legitimate prescription and in conformity with all local laws and regulations of their home country.
Send your enquiry to find-
TEPADINA in South East Asia – China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
TEPADINA in United Arab Emirates – Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan.
TEPADINA in North America – Mexico.
TEPADINA in South America – Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela.
TEPADINA in Europe – Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia.
TEPADINA in Russia CIS – Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia.
TEPADINA in African Countries – Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe.
TEPADINA in Australia and New Zealand.
How is TEPADINA used?
TEPADINA should be administered under the guidance of specialist doctor having experience in managing cancer treatments.
Recommended dose: The recommended dose of TEPADINA for class 3 beta-thalassemia is two administrations of 5 mg/kg given intravenously approximately 12 hours apart on Day -6 before allogeneic HSCT in conjunction with high-dose busulfan and cyclophosphamide.
• The recommended dose of TEPADINA for treatment of adenocarcinoma of the breast or ovary is 0.3 to 0.4 mg/kg intravenously.
• The recommended dose of TEPADINA for treatment of malignant effusions is 0.6 to 0.8 mg/kg intracavitary.
• The recommended dose of TEPADINA for treatment of superficial papillary carcinoma of the urinary bladder is 60 mg in 30 to 60 mL of Sodium Chloride Injection into the bladder by catheter
If the patient develops certain serious side effects then doctor may interrupt or stop treatment, or reduce the dose. See the summary of product characteristics on company official website for more information
Are there any side-effects/ adverse reactions/precautions associated with treatment with TEPADINA?
It is recommended to seek your doctor’s medical advice about side effects
How do I contact The Indian Pharma?
You can use different channel to contact The Indian Pharma (IP)
Tele & Mobile: You can reach us on +91 8826990915 or +91-120-4080562 on any working days.
Email: We can also address your enquiries if sent directly to email@example.com. We will respond within 24 hours after receiving your mail. Please mention detailed enquiry, your contact number with ISD code while sending your mail. We will respond within 1 working days after receiving your query form.
What information do you need to help patient in assisting documentation for TEPADINA import for personal use?
We will require the following documents to help in documentation for Named-Patient import
- Doctor’s Prescription – We would require prescription from Registered Medical Practitioner Stating Product name, dosage, duration of treatment and diagnosis
- Patient’s Medical history – We would require all test reports and Medical reports of the patient for last 3 months.
- Patient’s Identity card – We will require scan copy of Patient’s identity card and proof of residence to initiate documentation process. You can use copy of Passport, Driving License, Employee ID card or any Photo ID document as your Identity card.