(SOLIRIS is registered trademarks Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
What is SOLIRIS:
SOLIRIS is a medicine that contains the active substance ECULIZUMAB and is available as Vial.
Generic Name: ECULIZUMAB
Strength: 300 mg single-use vials containing 30 mL of 10 mg/ml.
Company: Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Packing: Single-Use Vial
In how many countries SOLIRIS is approved for marketing?
SOLIRIS is available/approved in USA and Europe. We can help you to access it in India.
What is SOLIRIS used for?
SOLIRIS is indicated for –
• the treatment of patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) to reduce hemolysis.
• The treatment of patients with atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS) to inhibit complement-mediated thrombotic microangiopathy.
How can I get SOLIRIS in India?
SOLIRIS is a prescription only drug and is not approved for marketing in India.
The Indian Pharma (IP) is a consulting pharmaceutical company which assists Patients in accessing medicines in India. The Indian Pharma facilitates such access only against valid prescriptions in conformity with all local laws and regulations.
Patients/ Clinicians / Researchers can contact IP at + 91 120 2400369 or write to at –email@example.com
We facilitate by-
• Helping in documentation to import the medicine for personal use
• Finding Genuine and reliable source in USA, Europe and Japan
• Ensuring 100% transparency.
SOLIRIS can be shipped to Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Cochin and Pune and other cities in India.
The Indian Pharma can facilitate the supply of SOLIRIS (prescription medicines) to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement.
The Indian Pharma does not manufacture, supply, re-sell or retail any drugs or medicines. All trademarks and other intellectual property in relation to drugs and medicines supplied to you by suppliers are owned by their respective manufacturers or licensees
Can I get SOLIRIS even if I am not based in India?
Almost all countries across the world have provisions for granting access to drugs prior to marketing approval for personal use for patients who have exhausted all other treatment options available in their country
The Indian Pharma (IP) can help patients in accessing/importing SOLIRIS, unapproved in their home country against a legitimate prescription and in conformity with all local laws and regulations of their home country.
Send your enquiry to find-
SOLIRIS in South East Asia – China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
SOLIRIS in United Arab Emirates – Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan.
SOLIRIS in North America – Mexico.
SOLIRIS in South America – Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela.
SOLIRIS in Europe – Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia.
SOLIRIS in Russia CIS – Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia.
SOLIRIS in African Countries – Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe.
SOLIRIS in Australia and New Zealand.
How is SOLIRIS used?
SOLIRIS should be administered under the guidance of specialist doctor having experience in managing cancer treatments.
• 600 mg via 35 minute intravenous infusion every 7 days for the first 4 weeks, followed by
• 900 mg for the fifth dose 7 days later, then
• 900 mg every 14 days thereafter
If the patient develops certain serious side effects then doctor may interrupt or stop treatment, or reduce the dose. See the summary of product characteristics on company official website for more information
Are there any side-effects/ adverse reactions/precautions associated with treatment with SOLIRIS?
It is recommended to seek your doctor’s medical advice about side effects
How do I contact The Indian Pharma?
You can use different channel to contact The Indian Pharma (IP)
Tele & Mobile: You can reach us on +91 8826990915 or +91 120 2400369 on any working days.
Email: We can also address your enquiries if sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 24 hours after receiving your mail. Please mention detailed enquiry, your contact number with ISD code while sending your mail. We will respond within 1 working days after receiving your query form.
What information do you need to help patient in assisting documentation for SOLIRIS import for personal use?
We will require the following documents to help in documentation for Named-Patient import
- Doctor’s Prescription – We would require prescription from Registered Medical Practitioner Stating Product name, dosage, duration of treatment and diagnosis
- Patient’s Medical history – We would require all test reports and Medical reports of the patient for last 3 months.
- Patient’s Identity card – We will require scan copy of Patient’s identity card and proof of residence to initiate documentation process. You can use copy of Passport, Driving License, Employee ID card or any Photo ID document as your Identity card.