(Navelbine is registered trademarks GlaxoSmithKline)
What is NAVELBINE:
Navelbine is a medicine that contains the active substance Vinorelbine Tartrate and is available as a vial.
Generic Name: Vinorelbine Tartrate
Strength: 40 mg/4 mL and 100 mg/10 mL solution
Packing: Single Vial
In how many countries NAVELBINE is approved for marketing:
NAVELBINE is available/approved in USA and Europe. We can help you to access it in India.
What is NAVELBINE used for:
NAVELBINE is a vinca alkaloid indicated:
• In combination with cisplatin for first-line treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) (1)
• As a single agent for first-line treatment of patients with metastatic NSCLC
How can I get NAVELBINE in India?
NAVELBINE is a prescription only drug and is not approved for marketing in India.
The Indian Pharma (IP) is a consulting pharmaceutical company which assists Patients in accessing medicines in India. The Indian Pharma facilitates such access only against valid prescriptions in conformity with all local laws and regulations.
Patients/ Clinicians / Researchers can contact IP at +91-120-4080562 or write to at –email@example.com
We facilitate by-
• Helping in documentation to import the medicine for personal use
• Finding Genuine and reliable source in USA, Europe and Japan
• Ensuring 100% transparency.
NAVELBINE can be shipped to Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Cochin and Pune and other cities in India.
The Indian Pharma can facilitate the supply of NAVELBINE (prescription medicines) to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement.
The Indian Pharma does not manufacture, supply, re-sell or retail any drugs or medicines. All trademarks and other intellectual property in relation to drugs and medicines supplied to you by suppliers are owned by their respective manufacturers or licensees
Can I get NAVELBINE even if I am not based in India?
Almost all countries across the world have provisions for granting access to drugs prior to marketing approval for personal use for patients who have exhausted all other treatment options available in their country
The Indian Pharma (IP) can help patients in accessing/importing NAVELBINE, unapproved in their home country against a legitimate prescription and in conformity with all local laws and regulations of their home country.
Send your inquiry to find-
NAVELBINE in South East Asia – China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
NAVELBINE in United Arab Emirates – Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan.
NAVELBINE in North America – Mexico.
NAVELBINE in South America – Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela.
NAVELBINE in Europe – Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia.
NAVELBINE in Russia CIS – Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia.
NAVELBINE in African Countries – Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe.
NAVELBINE in Australia and New Zealand.
How is NAVELBINE used?
NAVELBINE should be administered under the guidance of specialist doctor having experience in managing cancer treatments.
Recommended Dosage: In combination with cisplatin: 25 to 30 mg/m2 as a single intravenous injection weekly:
• Single agent: 30 mg/m2 as a single intravenous injection weekly
• Adjust the dose in patients with decreased neutrophil counts or elevated serum total bilirubin
If the patient develops certain serious side effects then doctor may interrupt or stop treatment, or reduce the dose. See the summary of product characteristics on company official website for more information
Are there any side-effects/ adverse reactions/precautions associated with treatment with NAVELBINE?
It is recommended to seek your doctor’s medical advice about side effects
How do I contact The Indian Pharma?
You can use different channel to contact The Indian Pharma (IP)
Tele & Mobile: You can reach us on +91 8826990915 or +91-120-4080562 on any working days.
Email: We can also address your enquiries if sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 24 hours after receiving your mail. Please mention detailed inquiry, your contact number with ISD code while sending your mail. We will respond within 1 working days after receiving your query form.
What information do you need to help patient in assisting documentation for NAVELBINE import for personal use?
We will require the following documents to help in documentation for Named-Patient import
- Doctor’s Prescription – We would require prescription from Registered Medical Practitioner Stating Product name, dosage, duration of treatment and diagnosis
- Patient’s Medical history – We would require all test reports and Medical reports of the patient for last 3 months.
- Patient’s Identity card – We will require scan copy of Patient’s identity card and proof of residence to initiate documentation process. You can use copy of Passport, Driving License, Employee ID card or any Photo ID document as your Identity card.