HUMIRA™ (Adalimumab) is a registered trademark of Abbott Pharma. (Abbvie)
Facts of HUMIRA
• Brand Name: HUMIRA
• Medicine Name: Adalimumab
• Company Name: Abbott Pharma. (Abbvie)
• Supplied as:
• Injection: 40 mg/0.5 mL in a single-use prefilled pen (HUMIRA Pen)
• Injection: 40 mg/0.5 mL in a single-use prefilled glass syringe
What is HUMIRA ™?
HUMIRA is indicated for the treatment of :
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) : Reducing signs and symptoms, inducing major clinical response, inhibiting the progression of structural damage, and improving physical function in adult patients with moderately to severely active RA.
• Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA) : Reducing signs and symptoms of moderately to severely active polyarticular JIA in patients 2 years of age and older.
• Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) : Reducing signs and symptoms, inhibiting the progression of structural damage, and improving physical function in adult patients with active PsA.
• Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) : Reducing signs and symptoms in adult patients with active AS.
• Adult Crohn’s Disease (CD) : Reducing signs and symptoms and inducing and maintaining clinical remission in adult patients with moderately to severely active Crohn’s disease who have had an inadequate response to conventional therapy. Reducing signs and symptoms and inducing clinical remission in these patients if they have also lost response to or are intolerant to infliximab.
• Pediatric Crohn’s Disease : Reducing signs and symptoms and inducing and maintaining clinical remission in patients 6 years of age and older with moderately to severely active Crohn’s disease who have had an inadequate response to corticosteroids or immunomodulators such as azathioprine, 6-mercaptopurine, or methotrexate.
• Ulcerative Colitis (UC) : Inducing and sustaining clinical remission in adult patients with moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis who have had an inadequate response to immunosuppressants such as corticosteroids, azathioprine or 6-mercaptopurine (6-MP). The effectiveness of HUMIRA has not been established in patients who have lost response to or were intolerant to TNF blockers.
What is the best price of HUMIRA?
Please contact +91 8826990915 for HUMIRA price in India
We take guarantee of quality and delivery anywhere in the world as per the buyer’s requirements.
Where can I Buy HUMIRA?
The Indian Pharma connects buyer with the supplier who can ship HUMIRA to any country of the world as per the buyer’s requirement and Government regulations of the country. HUMIRA is manufactured by Abbott Pharma. (Abbvie)
The Indian Pharma provides options of choosing exporter and supplier of cancer treatment medicines. We take guarantee of quality and delivery anywhere in the world as per the buyer’s requirements.
Is HUMIRA available in India?
HUMIRA is a (prescription drug, prescription medication or prescription medicine) pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
You can access medicine in India (Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore and Pune etc.)
We facilitate by providing:
• Medicine Price.
• Finding Genuine and reliable source
• Ensuring 100% transparency.
HUMIRA can be made available in Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Cochin and Pune and other cities in India.
The Indian Pharma can facilitate the supply of HUMIRA (prescription medicines) to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement (if applicable)
How order will be confirmed?
The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of
• Valid prescription of Clinician
• Import permit if applicable
Send your enquiry to find
HUMIRA in South East Asia – China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
HUMIRA in United Arab Emirates – Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan.
HUMIRA in North America – Mexico.
HUMIRA in South America – Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela.
HUMIRA in Europe – Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia.
HUMIRA in Russia CIS – Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia.
HUMIRA in African Countries – Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe.
HUMIRA in Australia and New Zealand.