Packing: Injection of 1200 mg/20 mL (60 mg/mL) solution in a single-dose vial
Tecentriq – Atezolizumab 60 mg/ ml is supplied for Tenders, Emergency imports, Orphan drug, Reference listed drugs, Comparator Drug, Name patient medicine, Bio-Similar and Innovator samples etc.
In how many countries ATEZOLIZUMAB is approved for marketing?
ATEZOLIZUMAB is available/approved in USA and Europe. We can help you to access it in India.
What is ATEZOLIZUMAB used for?
ATEZOLIZUMAB is indicated for the treatment of patients with:
• Locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma who: • are not eligible for cisplatin-containing chemotherapy, or
• have disease progression during or following any platinum-containing chemotherapy, or within 12 months of neoadjuvant or adjuvant chemotherapy.
• Metastatic non-small cell lung cancer who have disease progression during or following platinum-containing chemotherapy. Patients with EGFR or ALK genomic tumor aberrations should have disease progression on FDA approved therapy for these aberrations prior to receiving atezolizumab.
How can I get ATEZOLIZUMAB in India?
ATEZOLIZUMAB is a prescription only drug and is not approved for marketing in India.
The Indian Pharma (IP) is a consulting pharmaceutical company which assists Patients in accessing medicines in India. The Indian Pharma facilitates such access only against valid prescriptions in conformity with all local laws and regulations.
Patients/ Clinicians / Researchers can contact IP at +91-120-4080562 or write to at –firstname.lastname@example.org
We facilitate by :-
• Helping in documentation to import the medicine for personal use
• Finding Genuine and reliable source in USA, Europe and Japan
• Ensuring 100% transparency.
ATEZOLIZUMAB can be shipped to Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Cochin and Pune and other cities in India.
The Indian Pharma can facilitate the supply of ATEZOLIZUMAB (prescription medicine) to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement.
The Indian Pharma does not manufacture, supply, re-sell or retail any drugs or medicines. All trademarks and other intellectual property in relation to drugs and medicines supplied to you by suppliers are owned by their respective manufacturers or licensees
Can I get ATEZOLIZUMAB even if I am not based in India?
Almost all countries across the world have provisions for granting access to drugs prior to marketing approval for personal use for patients who have exhausted all other treatment options available in their country
The Indian Pharma (IP) can help patients in accessing/importing ATEZOLIZUMAB, unapproved in their home country against a legitimate prescription and in conformity with all local laws and regulations of their home country.
Send your enquiry to find :-
ATEZOLIZUMAB in South East Asia – China (Beijing, Chongqing, Shanghai, Tianjin and Shenzhen), Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
ATEZOLIZUMAB in United Arab Emirates – Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan.
ATEZOLIZUMAB in North America – Mexico.
ATEZOLIZUMAB in South America – Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela.
ATEZOLIZUMAB in Europe – Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia.
ATEZOLIZUMAB in Russia CIS – Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia.
ATEZOLIZUMAB in African Countries – Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe.
ATEZOLIZUMAB in Australia and New Zealand.
How is ATEZOLIZUMAB used?
ATEZOLIZUMAB should be administered under the guidance of specialist doctor having experience in managing cancer treatments.
Recommended dose: Administer 1200 mg as an intravenous infusion over 60 minutes every 3 weeks.
If the patient develops certain serious side effects then doctor may interrupt or stop treatment, or reduce the dose. See the summary of product characteristics on company official website for more information
Are there any side-effects/ adverse reactions/precautions associated with treatment with ATEZOLIZUMAB?
It is recommended to seek your doctor’s medical advice about side effects
How do I contact The Indian Pharma?
You can use different channel to contact The Indian Pharma (IP)
Tele & Mobile: You can reach us on +91 8826990915 or +91-120-4080562 on any working days.
Email: We can also address your inquiries if sent directly to email@example.com. We will respond within 24 hours after receiving your mail. Please mention detailed inquiry, your contact number with ISD code while sending your mail
Website: We have very active website www.theindianpharma.com wherein you can fill inquiry form displayed on the website. We will respond within 1 working days after receiving your query form.
What information do you need to help patient in assisting documentation for ATEZOLIZUMAB import for personal use?
We will require the following documents to help in documentation for Named-Patient import
- Doctor’s Prescription – We would require prescription from Registered Medical Practitioner Stating Product name, dosage, duration of treatment and diagnosis
- Patient’s Medical history – We would require all test reports and Medical reports of the patient for last 3 months.
- Patient’s Identity card – We will require scan copy of Patient’s identity card and proof of residence to initiate documentation process. You can use copy of Passport, Driving License, Employee ID card or any Photo ID document as your Identity card.