(AGRYLIN is registered trademarks Shire US Inc.)
What is AGRYLIN
AGRYLIN is a medicine that contains the active substance Anagrelide Hydrochloride and is available as a Capsules.
Generic Name: Anagrelide
Strength: 0.5 mg and 1 mg
Company: Shire US Inc.
Packing: one bottle contains 100 capsules
Agrylin – Anagrelide 0.5 mg and 1 mg is supplied for Tenders, Emergency imports, Orphan drug, Reference listed drugs, Comparator Drug, Name patient medicine and Innovator samples etc.
In how many countries AGRYLIN is approved for marketing?
AGRYLIN is available/approved in USA and Europe. We can help you to access it in India.
What is AGRYLIN used for?
Agrylin is indicated for thrombocythemia, secondary to myeloproliferative neoplasms, to reduce the elevated platelet count and the risk of thrombosis and to ameliorate associated symptoms including thrombo-hemorrhagic events.
How can I get AGRYLIN in India?
AGRYLIN is a prescription only drug and is not approved for marketing in India.
The Indian Pharma (IP) is a consulting pharmaceutical company which assists Patients in accessing medicines in India. The Indian Pharma facilitates such access only against valid prescriptions in conformity with all local laws and regulations.
Patients/ Clinicians / Researchers can contact IP at +91-120-4080562 or write to at – email@example.com
We facilitate by-
• Helping in documentation to import the medicine for personal use
• Finding Genuine and reliable source in USA, Europe and Japan
• Ensuring 100% transparency.
AGRYLIN can be shipped to Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Cochin and Pune and other cities in India.
The Indian Pharma can facilitate the supply of AGRYLIN (prescription medicines) to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement.
The Indian Pharma does not manufacture, supply, re-sell or retail any drugs or medicines. All trademarks and other intellectual property in relation to drugs and medicines supplied to you by suppliers are owned by their respective manufacturers or licensees
Can I get AGRYLIN even if I am not based in India?
Almost all countries across the world have provisions for granting access to drugs prior to marketing approval for personal use for patients who have exhausted all other treatment options available in their country
The Indian Pharma (IP) can help patients in accessing/importing AGRYLIN, unapproved in their home country against a legitimate prescription and in conformity with all local laws and regulations of their home country.
Send your enquiry to find-
AGRYLIN in South East Asia – China (Beijing, Chongqing, Shanghai, Tianjin and Shenzhen), Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
AGRYLIN in United Arab Emirates – Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan.
AGRYLIN in North America – Mexico.
AGRYLIN in South America – Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela.
AGRYLIN in Europe – Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia.
AGRYLIN in Russia CIS – Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia.
AGRYLIN in African Countries – Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe.
AGRYLIN in Australia and New Zealand.
How is Agrylin used?
Agrylin should be administered under the guidance of specialist doctor.
• The starting dose for adults is 0.5 mg four times a day or 1 mg twice a day • The starting dose for pediatric patients is 0.5 mg per day
• Maintain the starting dose for at least one week and then titrate to maintain target platelet counts
• Do not exceed a dose increment of 0.5 mg/day in any one week. Do not exceed 10 mg/day or 2.5 mg in a single dose.
• Moderate hepatic impairment: Start with 0.5 mg per day.
If the patient develops certain serious side effects then doctor may interrupt or stop treatment, or reduce the dose. See the summary of product characteristics on company official website for more information
Are there any side-effects/ adverse reactions/precautions associated with treatment with AGRYLIN?
It is recommended to seek your doctor’s medical advice about side effects
How do I contact The Indian Pharma?
You can use different channel to contact The Indian Pharma (IP)
Tele & Mobile: You can reach us on +91 8826990915 or +91-120-4080562 on any working days.
Email: We can also address your enquiries if sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 24 hours after receiving your mail. Please mention detailed enquiry, your contact number with ISD code while sending your mail. We will respond within 1 working days after receiving your query form.
What information do you need to help patient in assisting documentation for AGRYLIN import for personal use?
We will require the following documents to help in documentation for Named-Patient import
- Doctor’s Prescription – We would require prescription from Registered Medical Practitioner Stating Product name, dosage, duration of treatment and diagnosis
- Patient’s Medical history – We would require all test reports and Medical reports of the patient for last 3 months.
- Patient’s Identity card – We will require scan copy of Patient’s identity card and proof of residence to initiate documentation process. You can use copy of Passport, Driving License, Employee ID card or any Photo ID document as your Identity card.